Handbook to create content briefs optimized for SEO & conversions
Content Marketing VIP
Want to improve your content quality that ranks well and drives conversion?
Do this: Create research-driven content briefs.
Last year, I created 120+ content briefs for brands from different verticals such as B2B, SaaS, eCommerce, service business, etc.
This helped our clients to:
- Write better content optimized for SEO
- Drive conversions from articles
- Maintain the content quality (when dealing with multiple writers)
Anyone can use the same process to improve their content quality
I spent hours writing down the exact steps and guidelines that I’ve used to create content briefs for my clients.
An 18-page PDF guide highlighting the step-by-step process of creating research-driven content briefs.
📌 Table of contents
- What does a content outline mean?
- Steps of creating a content brief/outline
- Bonus: content brief template
Here's a sneak peek:
Download the content brief handbook.
By downloading the PDF, I confirm to receive weekly content marketing newsletter